This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in https://www.ayurvedtips.com and/or from Ayurved Tips (“Ayurved Tips” or “we,” “us,” “our”) are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN PROGRAMS AND/OR ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
We are not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, or your parent/guardian. We encourage you to consult a doctor/Physician before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. Any claims by any supplement or food about the possible health benefits have not been evaluated by The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the information mentioned at https://www.ayurvedtips.com and/or from Ayurved Tips should be followed without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide medical advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. Ayurved Tips, its partners, affiliates, employees and agents are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
- There may be risks associated with participating in the program/tips/remedies on https://www.ayurvedtips.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such programs if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in https://www.ayurvedtips.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold Ayurved Tips, its officers, partners, affiliates, employees and agents harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney’s fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of information on https://www.ayurvedtips.com, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from any website, including this one, and try it without proper research and medical supervision.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
If you have any questions about this Health Disclaimer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org